Today, we are excited to announce that StackState extends its Next-Gen Monitoring and AIOps technology to the Azure cloud.
No matter the cloud, infrastructure or application, StackState creates a real-time topology map of your dynamic environment and monitors its health, helping you find and fix any problem within seconds. Using StackState to monitor your Azure environment will help you to:
- Get a real-time picture of your entire environment including relationships between on-prem and Azure components. Value for you: no more blind spots and immediately know when and how one component is impacting other components or even the business.
- Collect all relevant metrics in one place. Value for you: understand the full context and monitor the health of your components.
- Accelerate root cause analysis. Even if they cross cloud and on-prem boundaries.
Value for you: faster troubleshooting with less resources and more time to spend on innovation.
- Apply predictive analytics. Value for you: get alerted before an issue occurs to take corrective actions for a stable and efficient infrastructure.
- Keep track of your evolving environment and take informed cloud decisions. Value for you: plan, migrate and run with confidence and realize business value from your cloud initiatives.
Azure Cloud Monitoring with StackState provides full stack visibility across cloud and on-premise environments.
If you are following a multi-cloud strategy and have your infrastructure spread over AWS and Azure, you are in luck. StackState gives you a picture of your entire IT landscape, showing connections between both cloud providers and on-premise environments.
StackState Azure integration includes in-depth monitoring of major Azure services, including App Services, SQL Server, Storage accounts, Application Insights, AKS, Virtual Machines, Event Hubs, Availability sets, Application Gateways and Azure Functions. Going one step further, StackState maps Azure Monitor telemetry onto your components, monitoring their health and alerting you to issues when necessary.
Starting today, StackState delivers an all-in-one monitoring solution for companies migrating to the Azure cloud.
Want to learn more or do you have a question? Book a guided tour with one of our StackState experts to answer your questions and explore your needs.