Are you already applying Observability to keep up with rapid changes in your IT operations landscape? Currently, the fast adoption of new infrastructures, including hybrid clouds, containers, and microservices, challenges the market. As organizations move towards these highly dynamic architectures, the requirements for traditional IT monitoring change dramatically. More data keeps on coming, and having the time and skill to keep up with this ongoing stream seems to get harder and harder. Want to know how to stay on top of this? Read this blog post to learn more about IT Observability.
Enter ObservabilityOne term keeps popping up to tackle rapid changes in the IT operations landscape: Observability. Due to the complexity of the IT world we live in today, good Observability is becoming extremely important. Because of the influence Observability has on IT, it's essential to know everything about Observability. A fast and straightforward way to do this is to download and read this white paper called 'Redefining Observability: A 3-Step Approach for Gaining Control in Fast-Moving IT Landscapes'. First, want to know a little bit more? Read below.
Observability white paper
Many teams use 'observability' to get control over the fast-moving IT infrastructures. However, when IT incidents inevitably occur, actionable insights to resolve conflicts instantly are still siloed. The Observability white paper shows you three key steps to gain control in fast-moving IT landscapes. It also learns you:
- What traditional Observability is and why it is falling short
- Why topological analysis is crucial in your observability strategy
- How you can crush MTTR with 'Redefining Observability'
StackState's Unified Observability Product lets you more effectively manage your dynamic IT environment by unifying performance data from your existing monitoring tools into a single topology. Enabling you to:
- Prevent Outages: Avoid up to 70% of outages by identifying anomalies across your IT environment before they lead to service interruptions;
- Reduce Noise: Eliminate 90%+ of alerts by correlating event streams, reducing signal noise, and eliminating non-actionable events; and
- Decrease MTTR: Reduce resolution times by 80% by pinpointing root cause instantly in our Time-Traveling Topology.